About Steins Pillar Elementary
Our Mission & Core Competencies
- We believe in fostering life-long learners. Steins students develop strong communication skills including listening, speaking, writing, reading, and reflection through experiential education. Academic mastery is optimized through a thoughtful balance of interdisciplinary study and authentic experience.
- We believe in developing innovators. Through taking risks in a safe, inclusive, and diverse community, students develop collaboration skills that foster a shared voice.
- We believe that it is our responsibility to live and work sustainably within our community and environment.
- We believe in looking to the future. Inclusiveness, transparency, and diverse community help our students become career minded and visionary thinkers.
- We believe in stewardship and the power of serving our community. Steins students are caring citizens of the world.
- We believe in being life-fit. Our school is a place to build physical and socio-emotional health as well as intellectual character.